Do not submit your answers here. Email them to Lynn.
Your ten questions are:
1. Name four specific cards in 4 different decks that have pictures of cats.
2. Find three different games by Mike Fitzgerald
3. Find two word games.
4. What USGS tarot deck was described with clues in the Guess the Deck February 11-14, 2013?
5. Name a deck with the word Goddess in it.
6. Find two decks illustrated by Peter Pracownik.
7. What year was USGS founded?
8. What is the first game Stuart Kaplan created?
9. What are two of the extras in the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set?
10. Name two Oracle decks including the author and artist.
Remember to send those in by 6pm PST on Friday August 23. Winners announced on Monday.
The Lammas Tarot Blog Hop theme is: We are delighted to share our new home on the web as well as a peek at a brand-new, 44 card, oracle deck.
You may have hopped in from Louise or back from Jordan. However you got here, we are glad you came. We hope you will leave a comment so we know you were here! If you get lost, there’s a master list available too.
This was an easy choice for the staff at U.S. Games with a brand new offering from Kris Waldherr.
With stunning artwork by renowned artist Kris Waldherr, The Sacred World Oracle celebrates the beauty of the earth and the diversity of its creatures. Drawing from mythology, folklore, and nature this deck offers gentle guidance and practical wisdom for all of life’s challenges.
The Sacred World Oracle is comprised of 44 oracle cards organized into four quadrants representing the four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. Each color-coded quadrant is associated with ten different animals. The 48-page booklet presents keywords and a narrative description of the mythological significance of each card.